TPFDF C Functions Support For Macro Trace
The TPFDF C Functions Support for macro trace is a new feature that is recently added to the macro trace functionality. It enables the developers to set macro trace options to stop the ECB execution in the TPFDF-C functions while doing tracing in C functions or when the program flow passes through the TPFDF macro group. This makes it easy for the developers to trace the TPFDF-C related functions, which was not possible earlier.
ECB execution stops under the following conditions.
- When TPFDF macro group is set
- When the TPFDF macro group is set along with other macro groups
- When all Macros and individual DF macros are set
The key benefits of this feature include:
- Supports tracing of both assembler macros and C functions/segments
- Make it extremely easy for programmers to macro trace the C functions
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments.