zDVI is a simple-to-use, intuitive, GUI interface, which improves the efficiency when analyzing the dumps in the z/OS environment. This tool enables the z/OS programmers to quickly assess the dump information with only a few steps.
- Provides easy access to critical dump information at the first glance
- Allows quick dump analysis
- Logical Organization of Dump data
- Multiple Dump Browsing Capabilities
- Easy Navigation to move through the dump
- Easy to install and customize
- Consumes less CPU cycles
- Secure access via RACF
It supports visualization of dump data in a more organized way, within the limited display area of the user’s screen, thus making the problem detection extremely easy.
zDVI is fully customizable based on the specific needs, and very easy to learn and implement.
- Comprehensive, simple-to-use GUI dump analysis tool for z/OS programmers
- Provides quick access to dump information
- Provides easy-to-read dump snapshots
- Displays logical groups of dump data in logical groups
- Point-and-shoot system status gives quick snapshots of dumps
- Allows management of dump DSN index using simple Add, Browse & Delete functions
- Displays Address Spaces, Core Blocks, Dump Storage and so on
- Ability to categorize the traces into tabs
- Built-in command interface
- Enhanced Memory Contents View
- Save analysis time and effort, resulting in significant cost-savings and enhanced productivity
- Provide easy accessibility to critical dump information
- Comprehensive Report Generation for Dump Information
- Easy To Install, Configure and Maintain
- User-friendly interface for both experienced and novice users
- Minimizes CPU Utilization
- zSAT - An intuitive, web-based GUI, which enables the easy monitoring and analysis of z/OS systems, provides secure access to critical areas, and collects data about z/OS system setups.
- zIDE Pro - A legacy-friendly development and management tool for z/OS applications, with the latest fluent user interface similar to MS Office tools. It interfaces with existing library systems and serves as an interactive development environment for application developers to edit/compile/build programs for applications running on z/OS.
Click on the download link below to view or download the zDVI presentation showcasing the special highlights of this product.
Introducing the zDVI
Click on the download link below to view or download the zDVI brochure showcasing the special highlights of this product.